We are glad that you want to use the Profitroom Know-How platform for Hoteliers using Profitroom tools.
1. First time on the platform?
1. Start by registering. The button is located on the top bar.
2. Fill out the form correctly:
- enter your name and surname (accounts are personal)
- enter your email address
- pick a username
- enter your password
- enter the ID number of the facility from Profitroom Suite (to read the ID in Profitroom Suite, hover the cursor the name of the facility)
- check the consent or leave it unchecked
3. Click “Create account”
4. Wait for an email to activate your account. Warning! Every account is checked before approval, please be patient :).
5. Log in to the platform.
2. You haven’t received an email on how to activate your account?
1. Check if the message wasn’t marked as spam.
2. Make sure that the registration form has been correctly completed and that you have an ID number in Profitroom Suite.
3. Contact the Support department at email@example.com.
3. Forgot the username or password?
1. Click the appropriate link under the “Log in” button and fill out the form.
2. If you do not receive an email notification, check the “Spam” folder.
3. If you cannot find the notification there, please contact the Support department by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. You can’t log in and you didn’t have a problem with it before?
1. One month after your last login, your account will be automatically suspended.
2. If you would like to unblock your account, please contact the Support department by writing to email@example.com.
5. How can I sign up for the training?
1. Click the “COURSE CATALOG” button in the menu on the right.
2. Select the language and training you want to start.
3. Click the button and start learning.
6. How can I change the language of the platform and notifications?
1. Click your name on the top bar.
2. Select “My info” from the drop-down list.
3. Set the language, then confirm the change.
7. The platform works, but the training does not display properly?
1. If instead of training you see the message MissingKeyMissing Key-Pair-Id query parameter or cookie value, it means that your browser has cookies disabled. Some browsers have a factory built-in blockade (i.e. Safari)
2. In this situation, go to your browser settings and allow cookies. You can find more information here.